G2 Crowd is currently hiring for the following positions:
Community Builder - Summer Intern
Lead efforts to build the G2 Crowd user community by leveraging our social networks and user community.
For All Candidates
As part of your application process, we ask that you do the following:
- Sign up as a user of G2 Crowd
- Complete detailed and authentic three reviews of products you use
- Check out our current contests , Refer a Friend page, and blog
- Be prepared to share one recommendation for how to improve each of the following areas of G2 Crowd based on your first-hand user experience on our site:
We founded the company to create a place where the founders and team will love to work. We are committed to enabling peak experiences for our team and customers. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job and more than a career: a true calling.
Learn how to build a business from the ground up from entrepreneurs that have done this before, but want to do it better this time. Contribute meaningfully from your first day and see your role and influence grow with the business, provided that you deliver with us. If you commit, you will be stretched and you will grow with us.
Our founders have committed substantial amounts of their own capital to fund the business. This means that we have sufficient resources to develop and market great products, and we can afford to offer world-class benefits from day one. By self-funding the business, we will not be distracted from our mission by the pressures of fundraising and dealing with outside investors.
We support our employees in their professional and personal lives. We pride ourselves on having an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day. While we are a small start-up, we already offer benefits that exceed those offered by many big companies:
- Stock options for all team members
- Extensive medical insurance (Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois)
- Dental insurance
- Free vision insurance
- Free short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Free life insurance policy
- 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Paid 4 week sabbatical after three to four years of service
- Flexible vacation time (not tracked)
- Paid holidays
- Free mobile phone and paid plan
- Extensive career education and personal development
- Tuition reimbursement
- Frequent team and family outings
- Companywide Hack-a-thons
- Flexible schedule and office hours
- Choice of computer platform (latest Macbook or equivalent)