The leading independent software review platform on the web.
After spending years in the enterprise software industry, we saw glaring problems in how business technology was bought and sold. There was nowhere to turn for real, unbiased feedback or for advice from people who had actually implemented and used the software and related services.
We started G2 Crowd to be a trusted source of business software reviews from real users. We launched the Beta version of our site in February 2013. Since then, we have collected nearly 25,000 reviews of more than 5,000 products across several hundred categories, and more than 650,000 answers to the questions software buyers care about most, making G2 Crowd the clear leader in the space.
Transparent, unbiased software recommendations from your peers.
• Any user of business software is welcome to share their experiences with the products they use in a review on G2 Crowd.
• We verify that reviewers are real business professionals, and no one can review their own product or that of a competitor, eliminating bias.
• Our software recommendation engine, the Grid, ranks products based on customer satisfaction scores reported in the user reviews as well as publicly available data on vendors. No outside opinions or influence is added to the rankings.
Software vendors: Read more about why you should be on G2 Crowd and how to take advantage of your listing.
Backed by leading investors
G2 Crowd has raised over $4 million in capital from its founders and leading early stage investors including:
• Chicago Ventures
• Hyde Park Venture Partners
• Andrew Filipowski: legendary entrepreneur and SilkRoad Equity Chairman
• Greg Jones: partner at Edgewater Funds and founding CEO of uBid)
Learn more about our investors here.
A strong, passionate team.
Our diverse G2 Crowd team has substantial experience building successful online businesses and working for some of the world’s leading companies. Learn more about the G2 Crowd team here.